Montag, 26. Oktober 2020
  8 Antworten
  2.2K mal gesehen
  Abonnieren
Hallo! I want to buy a decent ANR headset second hand in Austria. Can anyone make a recommendation for a suitable forum to find one? I have already tried willhaben.at, ebay.at, amazon.de etc and there don't seem to be many second hand headsets out there. I am surprised because I thought at this time of the year and in this economic situation there would be many for sale.
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Hello Andrew,

You can get an excellent new ANR-Headset black for € 395,- :)
Blue tooth ANR black € 546,-
including 2 years warranty.
If you are interested contact me.

Best regards Gustav
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
:D Thank you!
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Hi Team! Thank you for the information and advice. I moved to Innsbruck in June to live here permanently. Busy learning German at the moment! I sold my two David Clark headsets about 20 years ago as I knew I wouldn't be using them for a while. Now I am on the lookout for something so I can go flying in GA aircraft. Maybe a bit of teaching too.

You have chosen a great place to live - for flying even better. I have been in LOWI only once. With a motorglider HB-23. Had a lot of excitement during approach because of the scenery. Enjoy your flying there,
Alex

lG, Alex

vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Ok, thank you for helping me understand the marketplace a little better!
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Andrew, I think, nobody sells their aircraft or even expensive headsets here in Austria, especially in challenging economic times, because of our very special mentality. As a traditional Viennese song, austrians use to sing in such times, goes: 'sell my clothes, I fly to heaven...'

That explains everything, I think.

BR Axel der Aerotekt
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Hi Team! Thank you for the information and advice. I moved to Innsbruck in June to live here permanently. Busy learning German at the moment! I sold my two David Clark headsets about 20 years ago as I knew I wouldn't be using them for a while. Now I am on the lookout for something so I can go flying in GA aircraft. Maybe a bit of teaching too.
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Hi Andrew, welcome on board!

As Aerotekt already mentioned, trading aviation supplies is rather independent from the season, usually you keep your quality stuff for a long term. And also Covid still has a minimal impact on GA - the economy is strong in Austria.

But if you are describing your preferences, and budget, it might be, you will find someone, who is interested in selling some gear? Are you living here in Austria? What´s your home base?

It also might be a good idea to look at the blackboard of your local FBO - the old fashioned, traditional way of trading. Aviators are conservative in their behaviour ;)

Cheers,
Alex

lG, Alex

vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
[
Hallo! I want to buy a decent ANR headset second hand in Austria. Can anyone make a recommendation for a suitable forum to find one? I have already tried willhaben.at, ebay.at, amazon.de etc and there don't seem to be many second hand headsets out there. I am surprised because I thought at this time of the year and in this economic situation there would be many for sale.

I don‘t have the impression, that economic situation in Austria has any impact in GA, as far, as selling airplanes or equipment are concerned. On the other hand, ANR headsets are mostly of high quality, and nobody seems to have a need for selling or changing products in that category.

BR Axel der Aerotekt
  • Seite :
Noch keine Antwort derzeit.
Deine Antwort
Du kannst eine Umfrage zu Deinem Beitrag hinzufügen:
Antwort zur Abstimmung