Donnerstag, 25. März 2021
  13 Antworten
  4.2K mal gesehen
  Abonnieren
Hello,

I'm new here and am interested to get my PPL(A) licence in Austria. As my German is not good enough yet, I would like to get ready for the English-speaking theory exams.

I need your help and advice: what are the training books I need to get, in order to be ready for the AustroControl EASA PART-FCL PPL(A) theory exam, in Austria ?

Thank you for your kind help !
David
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Hello David,

I made a request to a FTO, teaching in English, they will provide us with recomended training material soon, and I will come back with that information here, a.s.a.p.
Have you already made a decision, which training organisation you will join? We can recommend aloso some, if you are interrested.

Three greens,
Axel der Aerotekt
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Hello Axel,

Thank you for your help.
In fact I started a month ago to follow the theory lessons given by the AeroClub Bodensee (LOIH).
They are using the german-training material from Aircademy.com, but aircademy is not providing the English books at the moment. So I'm trying to find another solution.

David
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Aerotekt Hello, do you have news from your contact ? Ideally, I would like to get the material within the next 2 weeks so I can prepare myself for the exams (20th of June).
Thank you for your kind help!
David
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
[quotePost id="3863"]Aerotekt Hello, do you have news from your contact ? Ideally, I would like to get the material within the next 2 weeks so I can prepare myself for the exams (20th of June). Thank you for your kind help! David[/quotePost]
David, my apologies for coming back to you this late.
I got the information from Aviation Academy in LOAN, which uses the VRF and IFR training stuff from Peters Software Gmbh in English https://www.peterssoftware.de/
If you follow the link, you will see, that Jeppesen seems to have made a merger with the company, but anyway - that‘s the material, they use in Aviation Academy in LOAN.

Hope, that helped, good luck to you and please tell us, if you will have been successfull with the training material.

greetings, Axel der Aerotekt
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Aerotekt
Hello Axel,
Thank you for your answer.
The "Peters Software Gmbh" website is not accessible at the moment.
On the Aviation Academy LOAN website, it seems that they only provide post-PPL training, such as ATPL. Anyway, I'll send them an email asking for their advice.

About the Jeppesen training books: do these books comply with all EASA and AustroControl regulation?
I need to be prepare for the AustroControl Part-FCL PPL(A) theory test, I want to be sure I'll not miss something buying books that are not compliant with the local regulations.

Do you know cat-europe.com ? Maybe it can be an option for me.

Thank you.
Greetings,
David
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Aerotekt Hello Axel, Thank you for your answer. ...
Thank you. Greetings, David

You are welcome, David.
because I´m not a FI, I really do not know, if Jeppesen training software meets EASA standards, but perhaps they include some special chapters to comply with that issue. Best, you phone Aviation Academy, or send your questions either to them, or Peters Software? Only thing I know ist, that Aviation Academy trains students from the scratch, that means, also PPL a s first step to CPL/ATPL, or even as a stand alone training as well.

Good luck ant three greens,
Axel der Aerotekt
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Hi David,
I am offering free impartial advice and ongoing mentoring towards EASA pilot license for committed candidates.
If you are interested please contact me directly or via my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/masteringaviation
Best wishes,
Andrew
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Hello everyone,

Here's some news: I finally decided to follow the e-Learning training from cat-europe.com. They seem very professional, have a large offer, are EASA compliant and very important for me, they provide the training material in English !
I received my login today and I'll start to study. The exam will be on the 20th of June !

Aerotekt Thanks for your help

Andrew Mills Thank you for your kind offer. I'll soon contact you.

Greetings,
David
vor etwa 3 Jahren
·
Hello everyone, ...! Aerotekt Thanks for your help Andrew Mills Thank you for your kind offer. I'll soon contact you. Greetings, David

Hello David,

you are welcome!
Don´t hesitate to come back to us, if you need further help, and also we are looking forward to any of your reports, you might like to send us about your upcoming training, if you like to do so.

Three greens,
Axel der Aerotekt
vor etwa 2 Jahren
·
Hello everyone,
Hi Axel,

I'm giving you some feedback about my PPL training.

The good news is that I passed my PPL(A) theory exam, started flying and already did my first solo a couple of weeks ago!

The less good news is that I struggled a lot using the cat-europe.com e-learning platform. Although it's a very promising platform, I cannot recommend it for the moment because they are not fully ready. I had a long talk with the team after I passed the exam because too many things are not working properly so far.

Also with the radio and LPE exam: I figured out a bit late that AustroControl is not providing these exams in English only! So I had to find another way to do it and I chose to go with atc-comm.com and I'm very happy with them. Everything is online and efficient. I definitely recommend it.

I hope to get my PPL before summer 2022.

Greetings,
David
vor etwa 2 Jahren
·
Hello everyone, Hi Axel, ... I hope to get my PPL before summer 2022. Greetings, David

Hello David, and thak´s a lot for your interresting report. This may be very helpful for our members, currently in flight training.
Good luck for your exams and hopefully we will soon have a newly minted pilot with a very short tie! :D
Three greens, Axel der Aerotekt
vor etwa 2 Jahren
·
I started flying and already did my first solo a couple of weeks ago! ... I hope to get my PPL before summer 2022. Greetings, David

Awesome news, David! Which school did you choose for your flying?

Greetings, Andrew
vor etwa 2 Jahren
·
Awesome news, David! Which school did you choose for your flying? Greetings, Andrew

Hello Andrew,
Thank you for the support!
I'm flying in LOIH with the ACB Club (aeroclub-bodensee.at).
Where are you based ?
Greetings, David
  • Seite :
Noch keine Antwort derzeit.
Deine Antwort
Du kannst eine Umfrage zu Deinem Beitrag hinzufügen:
Antwort zur Abstimmung